[QGIS-pt] Certified training: Introduction to PyQGIS (Python for QGIS) programming. 16th, 17th and 18th + 23rd, 24th and 25th of September 2024

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at naturalgis.pt
Thu Jul 4 07:34:39 PDT 2024

Dear all, good afternoon,

We are promoting a new edition of our training "Introduction to pyQGIS
(Python for QGIS) programming", that will take place next September as
remote/synchronous sessions.

Goal of the training is to introduce trainees to how to extend #QGIS
capabilities by creating scripts and plugins/extensions with their own
graphical interface.

The training will be held (in English) by a prominent QGIS developer that,
among other things, can brag about thousands of contributions to the QGIS
code base (Python and C++), tens of Python plugins developed and having
co-authored two books about QGIS.

NaturalGIS is a QGIS approved certifying organization
https://click.pstmrk.it/3ts/changelog.qgis.org%2Fen%2Fqgis%2Fcertifyingorganisation%2Fnatural-gis-lda%2F/InJh/C2_2AQ/AQ/808757fa-89ac-4224-a402-90982029de79/1/zceOl8F8mT
and as such each trainee will receive an official QGIS training
certificate.

For further details follow https://click.pstmrk.it/3ts/www.naturalgis.pt%2Fpyqgis_training.html/InJh/C2_2AQ/AQ/808757fa-89ac-4224-a402-90982029de79/2/A80XbG7RXu

Com os melhores cumprimentos

--