[qgis-qwc2] QWC issues in Github

Karl-Magnus Jönsson Karl-Magnus.Jonsson at kristianstad.se
Wed Feb 1 05:26:08 PST 2017

Hi,
Good to know about your meeting. We (Kristianstad) had an meeting with our partner (Invit) last week. There is some fixing left to have a first version of draw-module ready. Then we will focus on working on a simple application in production. I’ll think we will find things we want to modify in the UI and configuration then. We’ll use the proposed issue tracker on Github for that.

Karl-Magnus Jönsson