[qgis-qwc2] Question about Editin Plugin

Sandro Mani manisandro at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 02:02:28 PDT 2018

Hi Sebastian

Your themes.json works here (resp I can see "Natur in der Stadt" as
editable layer).

Are you sure the themes.json the client is reading contains the editConfig?

The matching between the layer names in the editConfig and the actual
WMS names is only important to ensure the WMS layers are correctly
refreshed after edit changes are committed. The "No editable layers
found" message really only appears when the editConfig is empty.

Best
Sandro