[qgis-qwc2] Reporting

Sandro Mani manisandro at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 07:46:36 PDT 2019

Hi Bernhard

You will need an actual reporting service which returns a document when
invoked as

<serviceUrl>/<template>?feature=<featureId>&x=<mouseX>&y=<mouseY>&crs=<crs>

where template is what you configured in themesConfig.json.

The reporting service could be a jasper reporting service like [1], or
something else.

Best

Sandro

[1] https://github.com/qwc-services/jasper-reporting-service