[qgis-qwc2] Reporting

Sandro Mani manisandro at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 02:33:34 PDT 2019

Hi Bernhard

The dictionary in the themesConfig.json ist just a mapping

<layername>: <reportname>

So, in the feature info result dialog, if a report is configured for the
respective layer via the above mapping, a link will appear which will
point to

<serviceUrl>/<template>?feature=<featureId>&x=<mouseX>&y=<mouseY>&crs=<crs>

Best

Sandro