[qgis-qwc2] map tips

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Feb 8 04:04:04 PST 2019

Hi,

IMHO - QWC2 should be responsible to add the WITH_MAPTIP parameter in
the GetFeatureInfo requests, as soon as the tooltips checkbox is
enabled.

So Sandro - are you already doing this? I know, I could have a look at
the source, but you are probably quicker than me to answer this
question.

Thanks,

Andreas

On 2019-02-08 08:06, Bernhard Ströbl wrote:

> No,
> if that is the prerequisit I can add it, of course. Will that attribute be omitted when a feature is clicked on?
>
> Bernhard
>
> Am 07.02.2019 um 23:44 schrieb Sandro Mani: Hi Bernhard
>
> Does your GetFeatureInfo reply include a feature with an attribute named "maptip"?
>
> Best
> Sandro
>
> On 07.02.19 17:38, Bernhard Ströbl wrote: Hi all,
> I am trying to understand the map tips in QWC2. When enabling them I see GetFeatureInfo requests being sent while moving the mouse cursor. These very GetFeatureInfo requests being entered in a new browser tab return an answer with feature info but in qwc2-demo-app nothing happens. I would expect a popup or similar.
> Is there anything I have overlooked to configure in my QGIS Server project or in my qwc2 client?
>
> any help appreciated
> Bernhard
>
> __________ Information from ESET Mail Security, version of virus signature database 18837 (20190207) __________

> http://www.eset.com