[qgis-qwc2] Printing issue

Tudor Barascu tudorbarascu at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 22 00:13:23 PST 2019

 Pleasure,
My answer was written a little bit in a hurry and my English failed me.
I am using in production either the master branch or release_3-4 compiled by source just for cases like this, with tests for my use cases so that we're sure it behaves correctly.I would recommend to just build latest release-3-4.