[qgis-qwc2] QWC2

Roman Meier roman.meier at gismap.ch
Thu Feb 20 00:23:30 PST 2020

Hi Tilen,

I'm still rather new to QWC2 but I'm wondering why you use command "yarn
run prod"?

I don't think you have reached this stage yet. At developing stage you
better use "yarn start". It may give you additional info on what is going
wrong.

Kind regards,
Roman

P.S. Please also state more clearly what your question is about in the
subject line, e.g. "Failed build using yarn run prod" instead of "QWC2".