[qgis-qwc2] Connections to external WMS servers fails

Roman Meier roman.meier at gismap.ch
Fri Jan 3 03:44:59 PST 2020

Hi Sandro,

Yep, seems you are right. The console issues to following:

Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the
remote resource at
http://localhost:5000/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwms.geo.admin.ch%3Fservice%3DWMS%26request%3DGetCapabilities.
(Reason: CORS request did not succeed).

Any ideas how to fix this?