[qgis-qwc2] Printing in QWC 2 demo app

Roman Meier roman.meier at gismap.ch
Wed Jan 8 01:21:13 PST 2020

Hi Sandro,

Got it, thanks!

It was a CORS issue. I installed the CORS Everywhere plugin and enabled
it. Printing works now.

I do however get the following error in the browser console:

LoginRecipes: getRecipes: falling back to a synchronous message for:
http://localhost LoginRecipes.jsm:266:9
this._recipeManager is null LoginManagerParent.jsm:113
    receiveMessage resource://gre/modules/LoginManagerParent.jsm:113
    receiveMessage resource:///modules/BrowserGlue.jsm:620
    receiveMessage self-hosted:1053

However, I can't say that it has negative effects but doesn't sound good
never the less. :(

Kind regards,
Roman