[qgis-qwc2] [QWC2] Open a URL when clicking

Xavier Moch (AFPG) xavier.moch at afpg.asso.fr
Thu Dec 9 08:44:57 PST 2021

Hi all,

I am working on a map in QGIS 3.10, with an action « open URL » (layer/properties). When I upload this project and make it usable for qwc2, I do not get any error… but I believe I can not launch the action.

Is there a way to make it work online, that is using qwc2 ? I guess it might be by clicking on « identify region » (I did not get how this icon works), or by right-clicking on the point (I dit not get either how mapInfoService could be used).
A little bit more information : I have to pass some values to make the URL work. At the time being, my action uses &X=[% @click_x %]&Y=[% @click_y %].

Thanks in advance !
Xavier