[qgis-qwc2] geometries not showing in the network

TobiasS tobias.schwarz at btb-berlin.de
Thu Feb 25 06:48:23 PST 2021

Hi @all

I installed qwc2 by following die documentation (with XAMPP). It looks
great! I created a new QGIS project an get the WMS. I configurated the
config's of QWC2 for the new Project and local everythig works fine.

If I start a browser on a different PC in the Network the QWC2 starts.
Everything looks right. But the features of the wms does not load... The
geometries are not rendered and I get no result on the info-Tool. But the
Layers are shown in the layer-list.

Where can be the problem? XAMPP and Apache 2.4 shouldn't be the probleme,
because the application load right, or?

Thanks for Helping me.

Greetz :)

--