[qgis-qwc2] Printing/Exporting Layers of different map themes

Burghardt.Scholle at stadt.wolfsburg.de Burghardt.Scholle at stadt.wolfsburg.de
Sun Jul 18 22:22:12 PDT 2021

Hi Daniel,

this issue was fixed by Sourcepole two weeks ago. Please update the QWC2. The print-service is required. After that, printing layers from other maps works for the default tenant.

But there is still one restriction that the current user cannot be specified for external print layers. Therefore, only "public" sublayers can be displayed at the moment.

Regards
Burghardt