[qgis-qwc2] No image displayed in selected item info

Benoît Blanc benoit.blanc at oslandia.com
Mon Jun 20 23:27:24 PDT 2022

Hello Francisco,

You can find an example on how to configure your layer and your fields
here : https://benoitblanc.gitlab.io/FOSS4G2021_QWC2/#/8

You need to have your image stored in a BLOB object and you have to
create a virtual field with an expression.

You can also find an other example on Sourcepole blog :
https://blog.sourcepole.ch/2020/10/19/image-tooltip-with-qgis-cloud/

Regards

Benoît Blanc
Développeur SIG