[qgis-qwc2] help to connect qgis-server with qwc2 client

Maayan Grinshtat | CyberGymIEC maayang at cybergym.com
Sun Jun 4 06:13:34 PDT 2023

Hi,

If this is the wrong list or the wrong question, please let me know.

I am using QGIS 3.28.6 (QGIS desktop), I create project with layers that read data from SQL server management .
I succeeded to upload the project into Apache server on windows. now I trying to connect the project into the client side using the qwc2 that will read from the Apache.
I am searching a for example how to do it and found the demo from the github but it's not worked.
I need some direction what I need to do to be able to run the client side .
I will be glad the see examples how to run the client.

Thanks,
Maayan