[qgis-qwc2] OGC API Features serving with QWC2

Daniel Cebulla daniel.cebulla at jena.de
Mon Apr 29 05:50:46 PDT 2024

Hi there,

we are using the ogc service of the QWC2 for serving WMS and WFS
services besides the qwc2 map viewer as well. Now I want to have a look
at serving features as OGC API Features. As the QGIS Server has this
function
(https://docs.qgis.org/3.34/en/docs/server_manual/services/ogcapif.html),
I wondered, if the ogc service from the qwc2 stack supports this, too? I
think, the answer is "no" at the moment, because I coulnd't find
something about this in the docs... But maybe someone came across this
attempt already.

Thanks for clarification!

Greetings, Daniel