[qgis-qwc2] Best Free Practices for Sharing Geospatial Data with Clients Having No GIS Knowledge

Elham Fakharizade e_f_sh at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 18 03:45:16 PDT 2024

Hello,
I am seeking advice on the best practices for sharing geospatial data withclients. I want to ensure that the process is free, user-friendly, andaccessible, particularly for clients who may not have GIS knowledge or softwareinstalled. Specifically, I am looking for recommendations on:
Public Sharing: What are the best methods to share maps publicly so thatclients can view and interact with geospatial data using just a link?
Data Handling: How can I efficiently handle and share datasets with no sizelimitation

User Interaction: What are the recommended approaches for clients to interactwith map layers (e.g., clicking for attribute information, toggling layers)without needing to create an account?
Any insights, tips, or examples of successful implementations would be greatlyappreciated. Thank you in advance for your help!
Best wishes,Elli