[Qgis-tr] correction

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 03:58:19 EDT 2011

hi again!

just because i got pointed to a possible misunderstanding..

"a bugreport in trac will probably overlooked"

it is not meant that a bugreport in trac will get lost .. surely a trac
bugreport is the safest way to report issues and will never get lost...
but in this case - as string freeze is close i meant that direct
communication will be much faster ..
every typo sent to me will get immediately fixed in trunk to correct
every mistake before the string freeze takes place ..

sorry for any inconcenience this has caused .. english is not my native
language either ;)

kind regards
Werner