[Qgis-tr] Field calculator help

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Feb 18 23:23:24 PST 2013

Il 19/02/2013 08:04, Siki Zoltan ha scritto:
> Dear Translators,
>
> there is a help box in the field calculator, only string function have help messages.
> I couldn't find these in the ts file. Where can  I find them to translate?
> I can write the help for the missing functions too.

That would be much needed and appreciated. It should be straightforward, as it is
well possible to borrow help from other mainstram programs (even LibreOffice, for
instance), or general SQL help.
I have filed a ticket about it, if I remember correctly.
Nathan, can you give some guidance?
Thanks.
--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia