[Qgis-tr] tip text changes

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 06:28:19 PDT 2013

Thanks for showing that Richard ..
It should be fixed now ..

Maybe we gotta create a task list which we should follow to take a
look if everything is up to date before a release..

I've seen that a lot of the help files under ressources are out of
date or not showing the actual state of whats going on in the function
..

but anyway .. thanks for this Richard

regards
Werner