[Qgis-tr] Patricipating in Greek Translation Team

Thodoris Vakkas tvakkas at getmap.gr
Wed Nov 13 13:23:15 PST 2013

Hi all,

We would like to participate in the gui translation for the Greek language.
Actually, we are already working on it, so it would be nice to come in touch
with rest of the team's members to coordinate the efforts.

Some stats of the 2013-10-24 are:

--Total strings ~ 10600

--Translated ~ 2400

--To be translated ~ 8200

We would also need some instructions on how to deal with some issues found
on already translated strings (e.g. typo errors, invalid terms).

Thanks in advance

GET_logo_Transparent_

Thοdoris Vakkas

Head of Geoinformatics Dpt.

e-mail:  <mailto:tvakkas at getmap.gr> tvakkas at getmap.gr

Geospatial Enabling Technologies -  <http://www.getmap.gr/> www.getmap.gr

Λ. Ποσειδώνος 42, 17675, Καλλιθέα, Αττική, Ελλάς

42 Posidonos Av., 17675, Kallithea, Attica, Greece

Τηλ. - Tel:   +30 (210) 66 64 192 / 66 63 970

Fax:  +30 (210) 66 63 979

Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this
e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not
information is strictly prohibited.