[Qgis-tr] QGIS documentation 2.0 branch: no more translation in testing

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Sat Nov 16 09:12:58 PST 2013

Hi Lists,

I've created a new branch in Github for Documentation 2.0:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/tree/manual_en_v2.0

All translations from transifex are now pushed/pulled into this branch.
The IDEA:
We only translate the Documentation 2.0. All new transifex translations
will be pulled into the manual_en_v2.0 branch. NO translation occurs on
master anymore untill we branch QGIS-2.2 application.

We have three documentation builds now:

http://docs.qgis.org/1.8
http://docs.qgis.org/2.0   <== this one is pulled into the website!
http://docs.qgis.org/testing

The website will contain the 2.0 docs:
http://www.qgis.org/en/docs/user_manual/index.html
is a copy of:
http://docs.qgis.org   <== build from 2.0

In the Testing branch of Docs I updated the 'updatedisclaimer' to: "This
is documentation for ‘QGIS testing’. Visit http://docs.qgis.org for
‘QGIS 2.0’ docs."

At this moment I'm rebuilding:
- website
- docs 2.0
- docs testing

Please let me know if you find errors (building takes some time...).

Also let me know if things are not clear, as it is important I think
that at least a couple of people understand the proces :-)

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde