[Qgis-tr] Help coron rebuild after Typhoon Hayan

Raymond Nijssen r.nijssen at terglobo.nl
Fri Nov 22 10:53:39 PST 2013

Hi Marco,

Good to hear you are okay.

Instead of sending money I put some time in mapping the area in
OpenStreetMap as many others did:
http://resultmaps.neis-one.org/osm-typhoon-haiyan-2013#8/11.281/123.690

Since we all know mapping this could be a way to help for those who
cannot or don want to donate money. Instructions are over here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Typhoon_Haiyan_%282013%29

Hope others will help too.

Regards,
Raymond