[Qgis-tr] QGIS Translators (qgis-tr at lists.osgeo.org)

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 08:27:44 PDT 2014

Hi Alexandre!

They recently changed a lot on transifex and I have to reorientate
myself too but currently I cannot find any lock there too..
Maybe they found a way to merge the files? Or they just forgot ..

But I think downloading and uploading again should not be that problem
.. With a small team changes in the meantime should be less.

If I can find a way to lock the file I will post it here ..

kind regards
Werner