[Qgis-tr] Style problem at 15.2.6 of Trainings Manual

권용찬 unitave at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 20:08:21 PDT 2014

Hello, this is Kwon Yongchan.

Thanks for your work. However, I'm afraid that it's still not effective
yet. (Maybe should wait till after 24 hours?)

This is a screen capture of Transifex, QGIS-TR 16.2.6 :

As you can see, the sentence "If the column :kbd:`f_table_name` ...
anything more." should not be in the statement box, but be treated as Note.
And it should be appeared in Transifex; but it's not.

And this is screen capture from QGIS-TR 4.3.3. You see the two ":align:
center"s at top and bottom? Whatever reason, they are not treated as tags.
Maybe some missing markups?

Thank you again for your works, Richard. And I hope these errors will be
fixed soon!