[Qgis-tr] Transifex Translation Validity

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Tue Jul 8 00:15:04 PDT 2014

On 07-07-14 23:16, hosham munier wrote:
> Hi There,
>
> I am doing Arabic translation by using transifex, I want to know if this
> translation is updating the documents directly
> or it's old or what is happening, am I in the right direction or what?

Hi Hosham,

if you are translating
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/qgis-documentation/language/ar/
then you are on the right spot :-)

Currently we are translating the 2.2 branch
http://docs.qgis.org/2.2/en/docs/
untill we have updated the docs to 2.4 (all help is welcome!)

Our standpoint is that we start BUILDING a translation as soon as a
significant portion of the docs are translated (or an active translator
asks for a special build...).

So please continue, or better, form a translation team and ask for a build.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde