[Qgis-tr] tx string refreshing

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 01:45:29 PDT 2014

Hi matteo!

I might be wrong but as far as I know everything is done manually now.
There is always something to tweak - so not a good idea for now to
automate it yet.

As I've written in my last mail - just request a build (probably with
description of what and where you changed something so that errors are
easily recogniseable).
I also hope to automate that whole process one time .. but as building
takes a very long time I think once a few days should be enough?

regards
Werner