[Qgis-tr] latex/pdf guru's for failing Korean and Hindi pdf build available?

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Sun Jun 15 06:59:48 PDT 2014

Hi Lists,

as you maybe know we build pdf versions of different documentation objects:

http://docs.qgis.org/2.2/pdf/

as you can see there, all languages EXCEPT korean and hindi are build.

We already have a switch because japanese pdf needed another way of
building pdf's, see

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/blob/master/Makefile#L102

So Question:

is somebody able to build the Korean and or Hindi version of the docs
(pereferably on Debian as that is our build platform)?

If so, can you please let us know what we miss (like certain fonts or
tools or libs).

If not: is somebody available with more latex knowledge then me who can
create pdf's from the created tex files? Creation of html is ok, as is
the creation of tex files. It is just the last step that is (silently)
failing.

Help is much appreciated.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde