[Qgis-tr] latex/pdf guru's for failing Korean and Hindi pdf build available?

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Mon Jun 16 23:15:12 PDT 2014

Thanks fro you answer,

I tried to add texlive-lang-cjk (which adds texlive-lang-ko) and tried
both options we use to build a pdf from a tex file.

See
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/blob/master/Makefile#L102-L114 for
the two options we use.

The texi2pdf way quits immediately, the platex way finishes with some
errors, but there are no korean characters in the generated pdf.

For khmer I can not find a reference to some lang file.

I hope somebody from khmer of korean community can invest some time in
this to investigate.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde