[Qgis-tr] What is the last source of QGIS Trainig Manual?

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Wed May 21 23:35:51 PDT 2014

On 22-05-14 07:50, BJ Jang wrote:
> Dear all.
>
> This year OSGeo Korean chapter have plans to translate the QGIS Training
> Manual into Korean.
> But I can't match the resources on Transifex to the QGIS Homepage's
> Training Manual.
>
> Please let me know, what is last resource. Transifex? Github? or another?

Hi,

for translation of docs and website is Transifex the canonical/last
resource.

It should be updated yesterday to match http://docs.qgis.org/2.2

If you find problems, please let me know.
Especially in the training manual a lot of files are translated, and
during the update to transifex new files are added, but old files (not
used anymore) are not automatically removed.
So if you find pages, that are not on the website anymore, please report
back and I will remove them by hand.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde

ps both for docs and website we use 'ko' now for korean language