[Qgis-tr] Screenshots in translations

Eduardo Gonzalez eg at gismood.com
Mon May 26 02:32:13 PDT 2014

Hi all,

we have collected quite a good group that has been working in translating
QGIS documentation into Spanish, for now I am focusing in the training
material. Things are moving fast but the natural next step would be to
create screenshots for the Spanish version of the GUI.

A few months ago, I followed some discussions about some standards for
images in the updated 2.2 training manual but I cannot find them now. Is
there some instructions somewhere about this? If not we could create some
clear instructions.

What are the standards (so images look good in the docs) for images sizes
and formats? And what should be the OS used for the screenshots (I use
windows)?

Regards,
Eduardo