[Qgis-tr] saga (and other Processing) help files

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 01:44:24 PST 2014

Hi!
I am not sure if (and especially how) the help files of "integrated"
Projects are made available in QGIS and I guess it will be difficult
to deliver everything with QGIS.
I'd rather vote for linking the help files to the according project in
the internet. And if there is no internet available display a text
where to get the documentation.
As the algorithms are used in QGIS nearly the same way they are used
in the original program I think users that could find QGIS can also
find saga, grass and all the others project documentation.

But staying at the main topic - translation: Well I am +1 for doing
the translation, but for the original documentation itself it would be
better that the original creators/writers of the project document,
just because they know the project/algorithm best.
The fortunate thing with GRASS is that they deliver a description for
every algorithm .. and that is taken for QGIS as well. I don't know if
every other Project is doing that the same way.
Maybe the projects could also work together in that case - but we
somehow have to coordinate that.

kind regards
Werner