[Qgis-tr] saga (and other Processing) help files

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Nov 20 05:39:23 PST 2014

Il 20/11/2014 14:24, Alexander Bruy ha scritto:
> I absolutely agree with mergind Processing docs with main documentation.
> The main problem now is absense of this documentation.

Hi Alex,
I'm suggesting to:
* add a placeholder in main documentation (manual) where the documentation can be added
* move what we have (very little, mostly templates, some SAGA documentation) there
(except for the fully fledged grass manual, of course)
* let the algs take the help content from the manual, or add a context help that
opens the relevant page.
In this way, there will be no alg documentation and main documentation, but the
efforts can be united.
Sorry to insist: this discussion should be moved to qgis-doc IMHO.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
Corsi QGIS e PostGIS: http://www.faunalia.eu/training.html