[Qgis-tr] Code Freeze

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 05:06:05 PDT 2014

Hi!

I am not sure by how many strings it will be "increased" some strings only
change due to correcting of typos inside original (english) language.
It does not matter if you will come up to 100% or not .. included will be
what is there at the deadline ..

Thanks for helping in translation
kind regards
Werner