[Qgis-tr] Translation bugtracker?

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 02:17:12 PDT 2015

Hi!

This is what transifex has to say:
"Additionally, our Web Editor offers collaborative tools for
translators to report issues on translations, ask questions, or use
suggestions from the Translation Memory in order to keep the
translations consistent throughout the project. You can also attach
screenshots to provide extra context for translators."

Collaborate and communicate with other translators.

In the right half of the Editor, you’ll find four tabs with helpful
information you can reference as you translate. Suggestions let you
use a translation suggested by someone else or suggest a new
translation for the selected string. History gives you the translation
history of the string. Glossary shows you any terms that have a
pre-set translation. And Comments allow you to ask questions, discuss
the translation, and report an issue. If you want a specific person to
see a comment, simply @ mention them in a comment using their
Transifex username, e.g. @theirusername."

So it is working as we are used to it from github. It's just a matter
of working with transifex the "correct" way.

You can search for commented translations when you enter issue:yes in
the translation searchbox.
I see a lot of people already using it .. and it is always marked with
the language sign. (After all it is multilinual collaborating).

I just want to remark that it would be nice to delete the solved issues also.

Hope this helps.
regards
Werner