[Qgis-tr] Please sponsor me

Imran Khan graan477 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 12:49:08 PST 2015

Hello,

I'm taking part in the Fundraising to equip Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital Peshawar Pakistan on 21/11/2015 to raise money for Imran Khan Cancer Appeal and I'd really appreciate your support.

Donating to my JustGiving page is easy - just follow this link and click Donate:

http://www.justgiving.com/owner-email/pleasesponsor/ImranKhan477

JustGiving sends your donation straight to Imran Khan Cancer Appeal so it’s a quick and safe way to donate.

Thank you,

Imran

P.S. I used JustGiving to send this email, so please don't reply to it. Replies go to JustGiving, not to me!