[Qgis-tr] No response from the Leader against my request to join translation team

Amit Ghosh ghoshamitag at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 02:33:34 PDT 2016

Hi

I want to join the Bengali translation team to be part of the team.
Therefore, I created an account on transifex platform and sent a request to
join the Bengali translation team, but it is nearly a week I did not
receive any confirmation from the leader.  Unfortunately, the members of
the groups are inactive for a long time. So, please suggest required
actions to get involve in the translation team.

Kind Regards
Amit

Amit Ghosh
Research Scholar
School of Oceanographic Studies
Jadavpur University
Kolkata 700032
Email. amit.ghosh at research.jdvu.ac.in/ghoshamitag at gmail.com
Mobile:(+91) 9051542644

Junior Researcher (Doctoral fellow)
Deltas, Vulnerability & Climate Change: Migration & Adaptation (DECCMA)
project
http://www.geodata.soton.ac.uk/deccma/, @deccma
Funded by DFID and IDRC.