[Qgis-tr] Typo in qgis-application .ts-file

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 07:17:50 PST 2016

Hi!

As I've seen there are plenty of "..." everywhere I just wanted to
note that I actually never really understood why this "..." exist.
To be honest I am in favour of getting rid of them anyway because the
do not really mean much to me.
Probably it shows that there is something else to come ... or that
something is processing and you have to wait ... or its just there to
make the button (menu) longer. I dont know.

If anyone knows a good explaination why such "..." exists I would
really like to hear it. :)

kind regards
Werner