[Qgis-tr] [Live-demo] Tranifex translation help please - from the OSGeo-Live team

Jakob Miksch jakob.miksch at posteo.eu
Mon Jan 30 13:12:55 PST 2017

Hi,

Like Niko mentioned below, we have some troubles with the folder
structure. Basically our project is simple. We have a lot of .rst files
that reference some images in a separate folder. That's it more or
less.

What would be the simplest set-up (folder structure) in order to do
translation using "gettext" and/or Transifex?

Do you maybe know some other (example)-projects where we could have a
look at?

best wishes,
Jakob