[Qgis-tr] Commit Transifex Translation To QGIS Website

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sun Jul 2 04:24:32 PDT 2017

On 02-07-17 13:09, Xan Vieiro wrote:
> Transifex Webtranslation page for QGIS is on https://www.transifex.com/qgis/
>

> Hi translators!
> Following this thread
> http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-tr/2016-December/000781.html is it
> said
> '... as soon as you translate the 'sphinx' resource, we put your
> language on the website.'
> This is not happening with the galician QGIS Website translation, where
> the sphinx resource has been translated some time before.
> So, please, could managers (Werner?) commit these changes!!

Nope, it's me who does that for website and docs.
But please, do not yell at me :-(
It is not that I'm watching all translations on Transifex all the time.

Just sent an email to the qgis-tr list if you think your language could
be added to the buildscripts, and please stay polite too all community
members :-)

It's not a matter of committing, but adding Galician to the buildscripts
and on the servers...

I'll do it as soon as possible.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde