[Qgis-tr] Question about translation into esperanto

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 08:03:03 PDT 2017

Hi Axel,

Thanks for helping with the translation.
You should see the maintainer of the language in transifex once you are
accepted to the language.
About github: The files are applied from transifex within every release so
you may probably not see the current language files in github because
translation happens on transifex.

btw: translation on transifex only happens for the "master" so if you are
searching in any already released version you won't find it either.

As you already found your way to the mailing list - just keep asking
whenever a problem arises.

regards
Werner