[Qgis-tr] Request for becoming a translator

j.huber at post-ist-da.de j.huber at post-ist-da.de
Sat Aug 4 09:19:43 PDT 2018

Hi,

I would like to contribute to the translation of QGIS
(Desktop/Documentation/Website) in German (my native language).

I've been using QGIS since about version 1.6. I work at a consulting
firm in the environmental sector. We've been using QGIS for most of our
GIS work since version 2.0. In our company I also do internal training
and support for QGIS and GIS in general.

Transifex requests are pending - could someone please have a look at them?

Thanks,
Jochen