[Qgis-tr] Become localisator for QGIS in Korea

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 01:21:40 PST 2018

Hi!

thank you for your interest in becoming a translator.

All you have to do is to read the page:
https://www.qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/translate.html

Get a login on transifex.com, apply for the language you want to help with
and... start translating after you are accepted by the team leader.

If there is somethign unclear, just drop a note to this list.

thank you for your offer and happy translating.

regards
Werner