[Qgis-tr] Visual Changelog 3.4 into site

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri Nov 23 01:51:56 PST 2018

Hi,

I've exported the Visual Changelog from projecta into the QGIS website:

https://qgis.org/en/site/forusers/visualchangelog34/index.html

Please check for errors.
This weekend I will then push this version into Transifex so others can
translate.

Some inside information why it looks like it is:
- though I wanted to have clickable thumbnail (instead of full) images
in html this is pretty hard to do because current work-proces is:
1) create basic html into django site
2) use pandoc to create rst from it (needed to make it translatable)
3) create sphinx to create html from that
I was not able to instruct projecta to create html in step 1 which would
then have clickable images outputted by pandoc/sphinx...
- sponsors are missing at this moment, they will be 'injected' later (it
is actually a feed injected via javascript)

As said: let me know if you see issues. Else I'll push to transifex
within a couple of day.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde