[Qgis-tr] Intention of contributing to translation for Chinese simplified version

LIU Louise Y.Liu-240 at sms.ed.ac.uk
Tue Jul 16 07:06:06 PDT 2019

Hi Everyone,

I want to know more about contributing to the translation for the Chinese simplified version of QGIS and sent an application on Transifex a few days ago. I didn’t get a response yet so I decided to post a mail to the list.

Is there anyone who could help or are there specific people I should contact? Thanks so much.

Best wishes,

Louise Liu