[Qgis-tr] Strings not found in Transifex

Raymond Nijssen r.nijssen at terglobo.nl
Mon Nov 18 03:46:56 PST 2019

Hi Bernard and other translators,

Last week I encountered a similar problem. I wanted to translate a
string for 3.4 (LTR) in

Settings > CRS > "Prompt for CRS"

I can see it is there in the applicatiopn, but Transifex did not find
that string while searching for "prompt". (I added 2 screenshots.)

Quite a bummer, cause during a QGIS course I wanted to show how easily
you can fix translations... :)

Anything wrong with Transifex or our files that are going there? How can
i check?

Regards,
Raymond

Terglobo