[Qgis-tr] Available resources

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Apr 22 23:52:42 PDT 2020

On 4/23/20 12:58 AM, Stefano Campus wrote:
> ciao,
> sorry if I re-propose the theme.
> is it possible to remove from transifex the set of strings to be
> translated from the old versions of qgis?
> We have Resource that are not editable from:
> release-3-4 - qgis-application
> release-3-8 - qgis-application

Hi Stefano,

We are talking about QGIS Desktop here yes? Not about resources in
documentation or website.
About the last: please let me know if you find resources which are out
of date, I can remove them (by hand).

About Desktop: we could probably remove them, though it is not clear to
me if we then have ALL translations somewhere in git, or if it has some
influence on the translation memory.
@Stefano: why should we remove them? I see 3.4 and 3.8 are locked, so it
is not that people are wasting time translating these?

@Werner @jef are you aware of this?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde