[Qgis-tr] Available resources

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 07:17:52 PDT 2020

Hi!

As long as (in the longer term) QGIS will get no release update for that
versions it makes no sense to unlock them.
We might as well get rid of them, but I assume (still not sure though) that
we'll loose the suggestions for new translations if we remove them.

Are the translations in any way blocking the continuous translation of
master or current LTR release?

regards
Werner