[Qgis-tr] 3.14 Translation

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 06:27:15 PDT 2020

hi!
confirmed, the amount of reviews don't matter.

I see QGIS(dev) for swedish at 90,78% translated and the resource for
QGIS3.14 for swedish at 90,9% translated.
If it is not in transifex it could also not go into the release.
The Best approach is always to try to stick to 100% with dev version and
only make minor corrections after the release in the resource.

If you cannot find your translation in transifex I am afraid I cannot help
you.
Maybe Richard knows more about this as he has introduced the resource
splitting.

kind regards
Werner