[Qgis-tr] Enabled 'Translation Memory Fill-up' both on Website and Documentation

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Mar 16 01:50:30 PDT 2020

After reading

https://docs.transifex.com/translation-memory/enabling-autofill

I enabled 'Translation Memory Fill-up' for Website and Documentation.

Not sure what it exactly does, as parts of it
(https://docs.transifex.com/setup/setting-up-machine-translation#enabling-automatic-machine-translation)
are only enable on paid subscriptions....
But it looks like we can still benefit from it.

If things work or NOT, let us know.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde

PS build processes and branches are currently a little in flux, but I'm
very carefull to just use our valuable translations, and not loose
anything. I'm hoping that this Translations Memory also helps with that,
as we 'change' resource key's with the new way of building docs.